Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1 Baking Dish (9" x 13")
- 12 Mushrooms Large
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp green onions chopped, include tops
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 2 6.5 oz cans crab meat
- 1 egg beaten
- ¼ cup jack cheese shredded
- Remove stems from mushrooms and chop with onions.
- Saute in butter until onion limp
- Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice, crab, egg, and cheese.
- Evenly mound filling in mushrooms, pressing down firmly.
- Place mushrooms in 9×13 baking dish.
- Bake at 300° for minutes.
This dish can be prepared ahead of time and refrigerated for up to 24 hours before baking. See also, recipe for Cream Sauce.